1. I’m not really a halloween girl. I’ve never liked it, and so I’m kind of glad that October is finally over. I love November and I’m so excited for the cooler weather and thanksgiving. I love this month because it just feels like a long Christmas kickoff!
2. I’m totally going to bust out the Christmas decorations within the next couple of weeks. I have to do it while Carson is at work though because he thinks we should wait until after Thanksgiving. hehehe.
3. I’ve been craving chocolate milkshakes all month. & no- I’m not pregnant. But I definitely want a chocolate milkshake. With cherries and whipped cream. (I can eat a whole jar of Maraschino Cherries. I love them so much)
4. I’ve been toying with the idea of coloring up my hair in some way.. I’m leaning towards YES. Yikes, I’m scared and excited!
5. I’ve been going to the gym 5-6 days/week since April and it’s weird how much my quality of life has improved. Who knew that working out could make you feel so good? ;)
6. I’m currently reading the book “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before” by Jenny Han- because I’m obsessed with the film. The book is due back at the library this week and I’m not finished yet. Looks like there’s going to be some late nights this week!
7. I watch The Office on a constant repeat cycle for my whole life, and I’m currently on Season 8 once again. I am always tempted to skip after Michael leaves and head back to season 1- but I honestly love Robert California too much. lol
8. I love garage sale-ing. I wish I did it more.
9. I need to plan a trip to Disneyland soon else I might explode. I used to have a season pass and I haven’t been back since. It’s been a long, disney-less three years. Help me!
10. I saw the movie “A Star Is Born” a couple weeks ago and I’m OBSESSED. I loved it so much. I came home and watched the version with Kris Kristofferson and Barbara Streisand and that one didn’t even compare! Gaga and Bradley Cooper did such an incredible job. I’ve been listening to the soundtrack on repeat. Bless Carson’s heart, he puts up with it. If you’ve not seen the movie yet- RUN! GO NOW!